Custom American Apparel Tri-Blend T-Shirts Do's & Dont's
When looking to order Custom American Apparel Tri-Blend 50/25/25 t-shirts (50% Cotton, 25% Polyester & 25% Rayon), there are a few things that you should consider because the shirt has a tailored fit and softer fabric than most shirts on the market. Here are 3 Do's and 3 Dont's:
3 Things to Do:
1. Get a sign up for the order and advertise that this is the "softest t-shirt!" You will be surprised how many more people order the shirt since they know how soft it is!
2. Expect to pay more for the shirts... but it will be well worth it once you feel the shirts! 2 years from now do you think you'll really remember spending the extra $2-3 per shirt to get these super-soft t-shirts or will you still be thinking about how cool they are?
3. Print with our Vintage Ink. This will mean taht the ink is thinner while allowing some of the shirt coor to come through the ink, but more importantly, the super-lightweight shirt will not be weighed down by heavy ink.
3 Things Not to Do:
1. Print a huge logo on the front and weight down the lightweight shirt with thick ink. We're not against printing a large logo on the American Apparel Tri-Blend t-shirts but if you do print a large logo, then we'd suggest using vintage ink.
2. Don't order this shirt if you need shirt sizes over 2XL because the shirt only goes up to 2XL, so if you really want this shirt but need larger sizes, then you can always substitute the larger sizes with the closest color in our Custom Printed American Apparel 50/50 T-Shirt or our Custom Printed American Apparel 100% Cotton t-shirt.
3. Print too many logos on the shirt... this will make the price go way up and unless you can afford it, this might not allow you to use this super-soft shirt for your next order.
Hopefully that helps you but if you had any questions please feel free to Contact Us and we'll look forward to working with you on your next Custom American Apparel Tri-Blend 50/25/25 t-shirt order!
Also in Custom T-Shirt Blog
When a t-shirt is more than a t-shirt.....when it sees more than just the inside of a drawer...when it travels the world with an inspiring business....this is a t-shirt story of those proportions, and we are so excited to share it with you!!! ...
We are excited about some big news that's going to keep your brand looking good for years to come...
In an effort to continually offer you the highest quality products (as well as embroidery and other customizable products- ie mugs, pens, notebooks, etc.) Coed Monkey has been acquired by a significantly larger promotional apparel company with the resources and knowledge to help your business continue to look amazing....
Every order is unique in our eyes, and the same goes for the many blank apparel styles that are options for printing on. For the past several years we've been working with Robert Rogan, the Co-Founder and the Head Instructor at Square Circle New York (SCNY), a leading martial arts and fitness service provider specializing in Muay Thai Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ...