We want to make sure you know the best ways to care for both the fabric and the screen printed logos on your new apparel so here is a quick list of care instructions to avoid shrinkage, color fading, logo cracking and anything else.
1. Increase the life of the Fabric:
- Don’t dry fully, hang to complete the drying
- Use cold water for washing
- Dry on low temperature setting
2. Save the Ink & Logo:
- Avoid washing with towels and other rougher fabrics, to avoid damaging the print
- A hot dryer is ink’s enemy, so only dry on low and consider removing before fully dry
- It’s ok to iron the fabric on a low temperature setting, but avoid any printed areas
- Turn apparel inside-out before washing and drying to protect the print from fading
- Avoid bleach or other abrasive fabric cleaners, like oxyclean or shout, which may be great for cleaning the fabric but can harm the print.
3. Keeping Your Shirts Incredible & Soft
We know “life happens,” and when life happens at barbecues, parties anywhere else, here are some helpful tips for removing the common pesky stain from your new favorite t-shirt…
Coffee: It may be everyone’s best friend…...except your t-shirts! If the stain is fresh, liberally apply club soda and blot until removed. If the stain is set, pour warm water on the stain and apply a few drops of laundry detergent to help remove the stain..rinse thoroughly.